ZIPCAR

Join Zipcar and get $25 in free driving!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's so good about a grey rainy Tuesday

Now I know it's almost 1pm but I was up late taking care of business (not like that get your mind out of the gutter, besides celibate remember) with some bi-coastal things I like to do. I recently evicted my to feline companions from my bedroom due to my allergies but I woke up this morning having a hard time breathing so needed to use some asthma medication (yes as prescribed) so I went back to bed. Maybe its just the ghosts of BF's past strangling me for starting this blog but I doubt it. They're all still alive and I haven't even began the rewind in time back to when I actually had a relationship. I've been single for 3 years now come July. I guess I should have mentioned that B4. Now it's not like I grew a hump and was disfigured from a wild animal attack. No I'm still easy on the eyes. It's just that after the insanity of the 2 previous relationships both lasting about 2 years I realized that men have crazy eyes too. And a washboard stomach is not necessarily god's gift to me but they ussually go hand in hand with the crazy eyes. Thats right I said it what? The more attacted I am to you the higher probability that you're as crazy if not crazier then me. Now I'm not saying I'd say no to crazy infact I just maybe waiting for you. So if that's you who keeps calling and hanging up just say hello. I'll talk more tonight about crazy guys that I met last summer in paticular the sexy Brazilian Nurse. HELLO NURSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment